Neroli Essential Oil | Citrus Aurantium Oil :
It is one of the popular essential oils used in aromatherapy. Neroli oil is prepared from the leaves of the bitter orange tree (Citrus aurantium). The flowers of this tree are too delicate and so are handpicked.
Neroli Oil Uses and it's Properties :
- Botanical Name -Citrus Aurantium
- Fragrance - Intensely floral, citrusy, sweet and exotic.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Color and Appearance - Yellowish liquid
- Family - Rutaceae
- Part - Flowers
- Country of Origin - India
- Extraction Process - Steam distillation
- Main ingredients - Linalyl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Nerolidol
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Certification - MSDS,COA
- Mixes Proper with - Benzoin, Bergamot, Coriander, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang, Basil, Roman chamomile, Frankincense etc.
- Application - It is probably one of the most frequently used “florals” in perfume Compounding. It is a classic constituent of Eau de colognes. It is primarily top note material.
- Used As - Antidepressant, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Sedative, perfumes, Lotions, cosmetics etc..
You may also like