Carrot Seeds Essential oil | Daucus Carota Oil :
Carrot seed oil is considered one of the most effective rejuvenating oils used in skincare. Its high carotol content provides healing properties that make it great for wounds and skin infections. In fact, this oil is found in many formulas which are aimed at treating common skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, weeping sores, ulcers, and boils.
Carrot Seed Oil Uses and it's Properties :
- Botanical Name - Daucus Carota
- Plant Family - Umberlliferae
- Part Used - Seed
- Extraction method - Steam Distilled
- Country - India
- Fragrance Note - Slightly sweet, dry and earthy aroma.
- Oil Grade - Therapeutic Commercial
- Blending well with - Bergamot, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Melissa, Neroli, Orange, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Verbena, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Geranium and Palmarosa.
- Application - Burners, Vaporizers, Creams, Lotions, Blended Massage Oil and more.
You may also like