Roman Chamomile Essential Oil | Chamaemelum Nobile:
The Roman chamomile is a species of chamomile that is very aromatic.The herb is also very well known to the majority of herbal tea drinkers around the world as it is a common prescription.What is less well known, are the various medicinal uses to which the herb can be put to in the treatment of different disorders and conditions. The oil has excellent calming properties and are effective for irritation and impatience.
Due to its calming and soothing therapeutic properties, the oils now being used in Aromatherapy as well.
Chamomile Oil Benefits and Properties :
- Botanical Name - Chamaemelum Nobile
- Plant Part Used - Flower Head
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Color - Pale blue greenish clear liquid
- Odor - Sweet Herbal Green Woody
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
- Country - IIndia
- Oil Grade - Cosmetic
- Main ingredients - Butric and Tiglic acid, Bisabolol, Pinene, Farmesol
- Blending well with - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Geranium, Grape fruit, Jasmine, Labdanum, Lemon, Lavender,Oakmoss,Rose Otto.
- Usage - Burners, Vaporizers,Creams, Lotions, Blended Massage Oil, Mouthfreshners and more.
- Further Application - Used in very small percentages in high-class perfumes to Introduce a warm, rich undertone which last through all stages of evaporation.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry