Clary Sage Oil #1 (Salvia Sclarea):
Clary sage is an herb with white flower petals with pointed ends. The plant will grow to be approximately two feet in height. It is sought after for its aphrodisiac, sedative and tonic characteristics. It can be found world wide too.The Clary sage essential oil is extracted by steam distillation from the green parts and flower tops. Due to its great aromatic values, the oil is widly used in cosmetics, perfumery, aromatherapy and other relavent application all acrros the globe.
- Botanical Name - Salvia Sclarea
- Color and Appearance - Light Yellow mobile liquid
- Odor - Fresh herbaceous, ambery, slightly floral woody and tea like.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Grade - Therapeutic Commercial
- Application - Used in many chypres, fougeres and oriental perfumes. Useful In Eau de colognes and aldehydic fragrances in combination With labdanum and nitromusks forms a good base.
- Blends well with - Bergamot, Cederwood, Chamomile, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Orange, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang.
- Usage - Fragrance Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Country of Origin - India
- Main ingredients - Linalool, Linalyl Acetate, Pinene