Eucalyptus Oil (Eucalyptus Globules):
Eucalyptus oil with a fresh, balsamic and agreeable adour is mainly used for its therapeutic valves. It is proved to be a very strong antiseptic and antibacterial agent and is used as medicinal agent in the following cases : Cold, flu, coughs, bronchitis, catarrh, asthma. Rheumatic conditions, hypoglycemic, high blood pressure , diabetes, Abscesses, boils and burns.
- Scientific Referance - Eucalyptus Globules
- Plant Family - Myrtaceae
- Fragrance - Camphoraceous
- Country of Origin - Indonesia
- Plant Part Used - Leaves
- Color - Clear
- Distillation Method - Steam Distillation
- Bland well with - Coriander, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Thyme
- Application - Deodorant, Antiseptic, Soothing Agent, Skin Conditioner, Insect Repellent
- Usage - Therapeutic, perfumery, flavoring, antimicrobial and biopesticide.