Geranium Oil Egypt | Pelargonium Graveolens:
Egyptian Geranium Oil is well know for it great aromatic values all accross the globe, It also growns in other parts of the world, especially in Congo, Japan, Russia, Central America and Europe. A perennial shrub, Geranium grows to about 3 feet high and bears small pink flowers. It's an excellent oil to be used for massaging besides treating cellulite due to its diuretic properties. It's uplifting scent, acts as an anti-depressant and can be used while bathing during winters. It is also used by aromatherapists for treating menstrual and hormonal problems.
Due to its great aroamtic values, the oil is intensily used in many aormatic, cosmetics, and aromathery formulations.
Geranium Essential Oil Properties:
- Botanical Name - Pelargonium Graveolens
- Color and Appearance - Greenish yellow Liquid
- Odor - Sweet minty rosy fresh.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
- Grade - Premium Cosmetic
- Main ingredients - Geraniol , Citronellol, Menthone , Citronellyl,Formate, Geranyl Formate
- Blends well with - Benzoin,Bergamot,Clary Sage, Cypress, Fennel, Ging er, Grapefruit,Jasmine,Lavender,Neroli,Patchouli,Rose Otto,
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Indus try, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry , Incense Industry
- Country of Origin - Egypt
- Application - It is used sparingly in combination with rich and sweet flavor materials. In perfumery, this oil is used so commonly that it is hardly possible to point out its particular application