Jasmine Sambac Absolute Oil | Jasminum Sambac:The reddish brown liquid of the absolute is derived through solvent extraction of flowers of Jasminum sambac. It has a beguiling-floral, sensuous and relaxing fragrance slightly different than jasmine grandiflorum. Jasmine Sambac Absolute is excellent to be used in a diffuser, in natural perfumes, body oils or in a sensuous aroma bath oil.
- Botanical Name - Jasminum Sambac
- Color and Appearance - Brown with golden tinge
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Odor - Intensely floral, sweet sensual and lingering
- Odor Strength - Medium
- Method of Production - Food Grade Solvent Extraction
- Country - India
- Application - Mainly used in cosmetics, luxury incenses and fragrances as a floralizer and aromatherapy
- Blends well with - Benzoin, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry , Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Main ingredients - Benzyl Acetate, Linalool, ,Benzyl Alcohol, Farnesol ,Indole
a) Along with Jasmine Sambac Oil, we also do the production of oils from the other variety of Jasmine Flowers i.e.
- Jasmine Grandiflorum Oil (Jasminum Grandiflorum)
- Jasmine Auriculatum Oil (Jasminum Auriculatum)