Bulgarian Lavender Oil | Lavandula Angustifolia Oil:
Bulgarian lavender oil is extracted from the flowers of the lavender plant grown in Bulgaria. It is known for its fresh, floral scent and a range of aromatic.
- Botanical Name - Lavandula Angustifolia
- Color and Appearance - Near water white to pale yellow thin mobile liquid
- Grade- Premium Cosmetic
- Fragrance - Sweet, Floral,Herbaceous, Fresh with balsamic woody
- Odour Strength - medium to Strong
- Application - It is used extensively in colognes ( citrus-colognes or the well known lavender – waters ) in fougeres , chypres, ambers and countless floral, semi – floral or particularly in non floral perfumes.
- Blends well with - Bergamot, Cedarwood,Clove Bud, Cypress, Geranium,Lemon,Grapefruit, Juniper, Labdanum, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Rosemary.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Country of Origin - India
Here are some of the key usage of Bulgarian lavender oil:
Aromatherapy - lavender oil Bulgarian is commonly used in aromatherapy due to its calming and relaxing properties. It can be diffused in a room or used in a bath to promote relaxation, reduce stress and anxiety, and improve sleep quality.
Skincare - Lavender essential oil Bulgaria is a popular ingredient in skincare products due to its ability to soothe and nourish the skin. It can be used in facial oils, serums, and creams to hydrate the skin and reduce inflammation.
Haircare - Bulgarian lavender oil benefits in hair care also, it can be added to shampoos and conditioners to promote healthy hair growth and reduce dandruff and scalp irritation.
Massage - Lavender oil from Bulgaria is a popular massage oil due to its ability to promote relaxation and reduce muscle tension. It can be used in combination with carrier oils such as jojoba or sweet almond oil for a soothing and nourishing massage.
Cleaning - Bulgarian lavender oil uses in making soaps, detergents, and disinfectants due to its cleaning propertie.