Lavender Oil Regular (Lavandula Angustifolia):
Lavender is easily one of the most popular plants and essential oils in use today – in fact, I believe it should be a staple in every home due to one or the other direct or indirect use of lavender oil in our routine life. Lavender oil has long been used in the production of perfume and in aromatherapy. It is commonly known for its relaxing effects on the body. The oil has been highly regarded for the skin. It may be used to cleanse cuts, bruises and skin irritations. Its fragrance is calming, relaxing and balancing physically and emotionally. Since every individual or industry can not afford to use 100% natural Lavender Oil, so here we come with it economical grade to be used in cosmetics, perfumery and aromatherapy purpose.
- Botanical Name - Lavandula Angustifolia
- Color and Appearance - Near water white to pale yellow thin mobile liquid
- Grade- Cosmetic
- Fragrance: Sweet, Floral,Herbaceous, Fresh with balsamic woody
- Odour Strength - Strong
- Application - It is used extensively in colognes ( citrus-colognes or the well known lavender – waters ) in fougeres , chypres, ambers and countless floral, semi – floral or particularly in non floral perfumes.
- Blends well with - Bergamot, Cedarwood,Clove Bud, Cypress, Geranium,Lemon,Grapefruit, Juniper, Labdanum, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Rosemary.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Country of Origin - India