Patchouli Essential Oil | Pogostemon Cablin:
Patchouli essential oil is derived from the leaves Pogostemon cablin via steam distillation process. It has a strong, earthy, and musky aroma, and is commonly used in the fragrance industry to provide a base note in perfumes and colognes.
- Botanical Name - Pogostemon Cablin
- Color & Appearance - Pale Yellowish
- Odor - Rich sweet-herbaceous, aromatic spicy and woody balsamic.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Country of Origin - India
- Grade - Therapeutic Commercial
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry , lncense Industry, Cosmetic Industry.
- Application - Patchouli forms an important ingredient in oriental bases, woody bases, fougere, Opoponax bases, powder type perfumes etc.It is an excellent masking agent for depilatory creams in combination with orange type materials.
Patchouli oil uses:
Cosmetics: Patchouli Oil is used in a variety of cosmetic products, such as creams, lotions, and soaps.
Aromatherapy: Due to its grounding and calming properties patchouli oil is used in aromatherapy . It is believed to help relieve stress and anxiety, promote relaxation, and improve mood.
Mosquitoes repellent: It is believed to repel insects such as mosquitoes and ants, making it a popular ingredient in insect repellent Industry.
- Perfumery: Patchouli oil is widely used in the fragrance industry for its unique scent, but it also has other applications.
Buy Best Patchouli Oil From DBR Exports India
At DBR Exports, you can get pure patchouli oil that can be utilized in the perfume industry and in the manufacturing of all kinds of scented products such as scented tissues, scented toys, and more. Patchouli oil, also called Pogostemon cablin oil, improves in fragrance and health benefits over time. Pogostemon cablin essential oil is globally renowned for its long-lasting and distinct scent.
Buy the best patchouli essential oil which has a rich natural fragrance from DBR Exports India. DBR Exports India is an ISO 9001:2015 and GMP-certified company that is known for its high-quality oils. It offers paraben-free, natural patchouli oil produced from vigorous steam distillation, globally.
Q: Is the use of Patchouli oil safe?
Ans: Patchouli oil is generally considered safe if used under experts recommended doses. However, it is important to dilute the oil before applying it to the skin, as it can cause irritation and sensitivity in some people. Patchouli oil should also not be ingested, as it can be toxic.
Q: How to use Patchouli oil?
Ans: Patchouli oil has variety of uses and can be used in a variety of ways, like:
- Diluted in a carrier oil and applied to the skin
- Added to a diffuser or humidifier for aromatherapy purposes
- Added to bath water for a relaxing soak
- Used as a natural insect repellent
Q: What are the benefits of Patchouli oil ?
Ans: Patchouli oil has many benefits, like these:
- Relieving stress and anxiety
- Improving mood
- Promoting relaxation
- Improving skin conditions like acne and eczema
- Repelling insects
Q: Is it good to use patchouli oil during pregnancy?
Ans: No. It is generally not recommended to use Patchouli oil during pregnancy, as it can stimulate contractions and cause complications. It is best to consult with a healthcare provider before using any essential oils during pregnancy.