Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon Cablin):
- Botanical Name - Pogostemon Cablin
- Color & Appearance - Pale Yellowish
- Odor - Rich sweet-herbaceous, aromatic spicy and woody balsamic.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Country of Origin - India
- Grade - Therapeutic Commercial
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry , lncense Industry, Cosmetic Industry.
- Application - Patchouli forms an important ingredient in oriental bases, woody bases, fougere, Opoponax bases, powder type perfumes etc.It is an excellent masking agent for depilatory creams in combination with orange type materials.