Rosemary is an herb in the mint family. In its native habitat , it grows in rocky Mediterranean soils as a shrubby, evergreen plant that can grow to six feet tall in sheltered areas. However, conditions on the windswept slopes of the region usually keep the bush smaller. The oil has great fragrance and therapeutic healing values.
- Botanical Name - Rosmarinus Officinalis
- Color and Appearance - Light pale yellowish mobile liquid.
- Odor - Strong, fresh, woody, herbaceous somewhat minty forest like.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Country - India
- Method of Production - Steam Distillation
- Blends well with - Bergamot,Cinnamon,Clove Bud,Geranium,Juniper,La bda nu m, Lavendin,Niaouli,Petitgrain,Tea Tree.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Main ingredients - Cineole, Alpha Pinene ,Camphor, Terpineol , Borneol.
- Application - Rosemary oil finds extensive use in perfumery for citrus, colonges, lavender water, fougeres and oriental perfumes. It has good effect as a masking agent particularly for phenolic or tar like odor.