Rosewood Essential Oil | Aniba Roseodora Oil:Rosewood oil is extracted from Aniba rosaeodora, an evergreen tree that's indigenous to Peru and Brazil. Rosewood, also called "bois de rose," is a member of the laurel (Lauraceae) plant family along with camphor, cinnamon, bay and cassia.This aromatic tree can grow up to 40 meters high and is distinguishable by its reddish bark and yellow flowers. Many rosewood rainforests have been cut down to accommodate the high demand for this sturdy lumber, although legislation now requires planting a new rosewood in place of every tree that's been cut down.
Rosewood oil has a characteristic aroma that's warm, spicy, woody, fruity, floral and enlivening.This characteristic aroma makes it an established ingredient in high-end perfumery and soap-making.
- Other Name: Bois De Rose
- Botanical Name - Aniba Roseodora
- Color and Appearance - Water white mobile liquid
- Odor - Sweet,woody-rose, floral, slightly spicy.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Grade – Cosmetic
- Main ingredients - Linalool, Cineol, Terpineol, Geraniol, Citronellal, Limonene.
- Blends well with - Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cypress, Fennel, Ginger, Grapefruit,Jasmine,Lavender,Neroli,Patchouli,Rose Otto,
- Industrial destination - Fragrance, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Incense Industry
- Country of Origin – India
You may also like