Sandalwood Essential Oil | Santalum Album Oil:Our Sandalwood Oil is highly versatile oil for its applications in spiritual, emotional, fine perfumery, cosmetics and skin care products. It is relaxing and meditative oil with sensual properties such as soothing and comforting to body and mind. It Encourages feelings of wellbeing, helps ageing, dry and itchy skin.
East Indian Sandalwood is an evergreen, parasitic tree that burrows its roots into other trees. It can grow up to 9 meters (30 feet) high and has a brown-gray trunk, many smooth slender branches, leathery leaves and small pink-purple flowers.
Aroma wise, Sandalwood Oil is rich, woody yet has sweet smell. It is frequently utilized in high end fragrances and is a favourite amongst both men and women. Sandalwood oil has base note and helps round out blends, to provide the blend a premium touch and increases the stability of the aroma.
- Common Name: Sandalwood Oil
- Botanical Name: Santalum Album
- Color & Appearance: Yellowish Brown Mobile Liquid
- Odor: Sweet woody creamy slightly balsamic.
- Odour: Strength Medium
- Grade: Therapeutic Commercial
- Blends well With: Bergamot, Black pepper, Geranium, Lavender, Myrrh, Rose, Vetivert and Ylang-Ylang.
- Country of Origin: India (Karnataka)
- Application: Mainly used in cosmetics, since care, incenses and fragrances. A very widely used note in many fragrances. Also used as a base or carrier for floral. Practically blends with almost everything.