Tuberose Oil | Polyanthes Tuberosa Oil :
Tuberose Absolute Oil, botanical name Polyanthes Tuberosa Oil, is a brownish yellow liquid. It is extracted from its flowers by solvent extraction method. Tuberose Oil has an Extremely heavy-sweet, powdery, floral honey like Aroma. Tuberose Oil used in premium perfumery products.
Tuberose Absolute Uses and Benefits and It's Properties :
- Botanical Name - Polyanthes Tuberosa
- Color and Appearance - Brownish yellow Liquid
- Odor - Extremely heavy-sweet, powdery, floral honey like
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Grade - Premium Cosmetic
- Application - Tuberose is very popular in high class floral perfumes of heavy and sweet type .A very important constituent of poison type of fragrance.
- Blends well with - Carnation, Gardenia, Jasmine, Neroli, Opoponax, Orris, Peru Balsam, Rose Otto, Ylang Ylang, Violet.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Country of Origin/Production - India
- Method of Production - Solvent Extraction
- Main ingredients - Methyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Neroli, Geraniol. Linalool , Benzyl Acetate