Wintergreen Essential Oil | Gaultheria Procumbens:
- Botanical Name - Gaultheria Procumbens
- Color and Appearance - Light pale yellow mobile liquid
- Odor - Sweet medicinal warm woody odor.
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Main ingredients - Methyl Salicylate, Myrcene, Limonene.
- Country of Origin - India
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Blends well with - Marjoram Sweet, Lavender, Lemon, Ylang Ylang, Birch, Narcissus, Peppermint.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Application - The oil is useful in soap perfumery where traces of this powerful odorant can add natural notes to Ylang Ylang, Tuberose ,Lily etc. and it is used frequently in fougeres and other forest notes.
You may also like