Walnut oil is greatly preferred for massage, as it is an excellent emollient with moisturising properties for dry, mature, scaly, irritated skin type, due to these properties, the oil is also highly used in beauty and skin care formulations. In Aromatherpay, walnut oil is believed to be a balancing agent for nervous system.
- Botanical Name: Juglans Regia
- Grade: Therapeutic
- Extraction Process: Cold Press
- Part Used: Nut
- Origin: India
- Color: Clear to Light Yellowish
- Blends Well with: Many Essential and Carrier oil
- Usage - Cosmetics, Toiletries, Hair care, Beauty and skin care Products, Aromatherapy.