Calamus Essential Oil | Acorus calamus Oil:
This herb has traditionally been smoked, eaten, extract, tincture and syrup. According to Ayurvedic tradition,It is a 'sattvic' herb, which feeds and transmutes the sexual 'kundalini' energy. Calamus root oil has been called the closest thing to a sex stimulant that nature has to offer . Acorus calamus root was also used by the ancient Greeks and included in the traditional remedies of many other European cultures.
Indian calamus oil Usage & It's Properties:
- Botanical Name - Acorus calamus
- Extraction Method - steam distillation
- Country of Origin - India
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Blends well With - Cedar wood, cinnamon, clary sage, labdanum, lavender, marjoram, olibanum, oregano, patchouli rosemary, tea tree and ylang-ylang
- Health Benefite - Treats rheumatism & arthritis, relaxes spasm, inhibits microbial growth, good for brain & boosts memory, increases blood & lymph circulation, cures nervous disorders, stimulates functions, induce sleep.