Davana Essential Oil | Artemisia Pallens Oil:
Artemisia pallens is a small, herbaceous plant with an exquisite aroma. It is grown in the southern parts of India, particularly in the states of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh. The fragrance of the herb and its essential oil is described as deep, mellow, persistent and characteristically fruity. Hindus are offering the flowering plants to Shiva, the God of Transformation.
Davana oil has a number of rare furanoid sesquiterpenes as major constituents, e.g. davanone (> 50 %) and davana ether. our oil of Davana is fully qualified on this parameters it contents 50% plus davanone in it.
Davana Essential Oil Uses and Benefits and it's Properties :
- Scientific Name - Artemisia Pallens
- Origin - India
- Plant Part Used - Overground part of the Plant
- Oil Grade - Therapeutic
- Oil Purity - 100% Natural
- Distillation Process - Steam Distillation
- Aroma - Very Rich Lingering Fruity Odor
- Blends well with - Amyris, bergamot, black pepper, cardamom, chamomile, jasmine, mandarin, neroli, orange, patchouli, rose, sandalwood, spikenard, tangerine, tuberose, vanilla, Ylang Ylang
- Application - Food, Flavour, cosmetic, pharmaceuticals, tobacco and perfume industries