Lavender Oil for Soap and Candle making:
Lavender Oil has got Greate Aromatic Properties that have now been materialised by Cosmetics, Toiletries, Perfumery and Incense Industry world wide and have been presented in the form of different different products infornt of global consumers.
The thin viscosity oil with clear light yellowish color has freshening aroma of blooming lavender flower.
Here's how lavender oil is used in Soap and Candle making industry:
Lavender essential oil soap making: Lavender oil is a popular ingredient in soaps due to its ability to soothe and nourish the skin. It is often used in natural, handmade soaps to provide a gentle and calming aroma. Lavender oil can also be added to liquid soap formulations to add fragrance and provide additional skin benefits.
Lavender oil for candle making: Lavender oil is a popular scent for candles due to its calming and relaxing properties. It can be used in both soy and paraffin wax candles to create a soothing and aromatic atmosphere. Lavender oil can also be blended with other essential oils to create unique and custom scents.
- Botanical Name -Lavandula Angustifolia
- Color and Appearance - Near water white to pale yellow thin mobile liquid
- Odor - Sweet,Floral,Herbaceous, Fresh with balsamic woody
- Country of Origin - India
- Odour Strength - Strong
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Method of Production - Steam Distillation
- Main ingredients - Linalyl Acetate, Linalool, Geraniol, Cineol,Terpineol
- Blends well with - Bergamot, Cedarwood,Clove Bud, Cypress, Geranium,Lemon, Grapefruit, Juniper, Labdanum, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Rosemary.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Toiletries, Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Application - It is used extensively in colognes ( citrus-colognes or the well known lavender – waters ) in fougeres , chypres, ambers and countless floral, semi – floral or particularly in non floral perfumes Imparts herbaceous fresh topnotes.
Q: How do I add lavender oil to soap and candle making?
A: For soap making, lavender oil can be added directly to the soap mixture before it is poured into molds. For candles, lavender oil can be added to the melted wax before pouring it into the candle jar or mold. Be sure to stir the mixture thoroughly to distribute the lavender oil evenly throughout the product.
Q: Can I mix lavender oil with other essential oils in soap and candle making?
A: Yes, lavender oil blends well with a wide range of other essential oils, such as lemon, peppermint, and eucalyptus. Experiment with different combinations to create your own custom scents.