Black Pepper Essential Oil | Piper Nigrum:
Black pepper essential oil is extracted from dried, fully grown yet unripe fruit of the pepper plant - a perennial woody vine with heart shaped leaves and small white flowers. The oil is highly beneficial when used in massage to ease aching muscles and encourage suppleness after strenuous exercise.
Black Pepper Essential Oil Benefits and Properties:
- Botanical Refeance - Piper Nigrum
- Color and Appearance - Light Yellowish mobile liquid
- Odor - Spicy, warm, Peppercorn aroma
- Odour Strength - Strong
- Plant Family - Piperaceae
- Country of Origin - India
- Plant Part used - Fruit
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Mixes Proper with - Rosemary, Marjoram, Thyme, Pine, Fir Needle Balsam, Lavender, Lemon, Geranium, Frankincense, Clarysage, Bergamot ,Clove, Sandalwood, Grapefruit, Lemon and other Spice Oils.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Cosmetic Industry, Incense Industry
You may also like