Sage Oil | Salvia Officianalis Oil :
The oil is well known in the world of cosmetic, specially in skin care. It is also used as a flavoring and antioxidant in cheeses, pickles, vegetables, processed foods, and beverages. Sage oil is attributed to have various therapeutic properties and are used worldwide.
sage oil benefits and it's Properties :
- Botanical Reference - Salvia Officianalis
- Plant Family - Labiate or Lamiacae
- Plant Part - Leaves
- Country - India
- Oil Grade - Cosmetic
- Extraction method - Steam Distillation
- Fragrance Note - Sharp smell with a watery viscosity
- Blending Property - Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Rosemary and other oils.
- Used In - Tonic, Mental Stimulant, Expectorant, Antimicrobial, Antiseptic, Cosmetic, Lotion and more.