Cinnamon Leaf Oil | Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Oil :
Cinnamon aroma in a room helps reduce rowdiness, irritability, pain and frequency of headaches. It also supports the respiratory and digestive systems and invigorates & rejuvenates the mind and body. Cinnamon Leaf Pure Essential Oil has a warm, spicy aroma with germicidal, antiseptic and anti-fungal properties. It has a soothing effect that comforts and soothes the body and mind and also acts as a physical & emotional stimulant that gets to the blood and mind in motion.
Cinnamon Leaf Oil Benefits, Uses and it's Properties :
- Botanical Reference - Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
- Family - Lauraceae
- Origin - India
- Part Used - Leaves and Twigs
- Extraction Method - Steam Distillation
- Oil Grade - Therapeutic
- Fragrance - Spicy, sweet, cinnamon with a green note
- Blends well with - Frankincense, Myrrh, Orange, Mandarin, Benzoin, Clove, Coriander, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Orange, Pine, Rosemary and Thyme Oil etc.
- Used As - Antiseptic, antiviral, bactericidal, deodorant, insect repellant, purifier, incense, mulled wines and more