Blue Lotus Absolute | Nymphala Caerules :Blue Lotus Absolute ( Nymphala Caerules) has gained immense popularity in recent years due to it's rich history with the Egyptian people, for its reportedly intoxicating effects and its use as a sexual enhancer. There is much confusion over Blue Lotus and Blue Lily flower because of their appearance.
Recently the use of Blue Lotus Absolute oil has gone high specially in Fine Perfumery and Cosmetics industires world wide, as apart from therapeutic properties the absolute oil has Pleasant Aromatic Properties as well.
- Botanical Referance - Nymphala Caerules
- Other Names - Pure Blue Lous Oil, Blue Lotus Absolute, Blue Lotus Oil
- Country of Origin - India
- Color Property - Light Bluish Yellow mobile liquid
- Fragrance Note - Sweet Deep Floral , Slightly Herbaceous ,powdery
- Odor Strength - Strong
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Part of Plant Used - Freshly picked Flowers
- Extraction - Food Grade Solvent Extraction
- Application - Excellent for cosmetic applications. Very Good Floralizer, for fragrances and very good in burning
- Blends well with - Geranium,Frankincense,Benzoin, Neroli, Bergamot,Mimosa, Sandalwood,Oakmoss,Patchouli , Vetiver.Musks
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Cosmetic Industry , Incense Industry
- Main ingredients - Linalool , Linalyl Acetate , Hydroxycitronellal
a) Along with Blue Lotus Oil, we also do the production of oil from the other variety of Lotus Flower i.e.
- Pink Lotus Oil ( Nymphaea caerulea )
- White Lotus Oil ( Nelumbo Nucifera )
You may also like