Lavender Absolute | Lavandula Angustifolia:
Our soul touching Lavender Absolute is the superb Lavender for use in natural perfumery and aromatherapy application. It is smooth and most closely resembles the fresh botanical material with a sweetness that attracts our spirit. it is extracted using lavender plant of Lavandula angustifolia vis Solvent Extraction.
Lavender Absolute is one of the most popular and versatile Absolute in aromatherapy. The flowers of lavender are fragrant in nature and have been used for making potpourris since years. This absolute has also been traditionally used in making perfumes. The absolute is very useful in aromatherapy and many aromatic preparations are also made using lavender absolute. It blends well with many other essential oils like cedarwood, pine, clary sage, geranium, and nutmeg. This oil is widely used in various forms such as aromatherapy oil, gels, infusion, lotion, and soaps.
The herb is highly regarded for skin and beauty and is commonly used in fragrances and shampoos and skin care products to help purify and maintenance of skin. The oil also promotes relaxation and is believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
The strong, crisp scent profile has been described as a mix of mint and rosemary with a sweet, floral twist. It’s long history as a beauty and medical treatment suggests that lavender absolute oil is far more than just a pretty plant.
Lavender Absolute Benefits and Application:
- Botanical Name - Lavandula Angustifolia
- Color and Appearance - Near water white to pale yellow thin mobile liquid
- Grade- Therapeutic
- Fragrance - Sweet, Floral,Herbaceous, Fresh with balsamic woody
- Odour Strength - Strong
- Application - It is used extensively in colognes ( citrus-colognes or the well known lavender – waters ) in fougeres , chypres, ambers and countless floral, semi – floral or particularly in non floral perfumes.
- Blends well with - Bergamot, Cedarwood,Clove Bud, Cypress, Geranium,Lemon, Grapefruit, Juniper, Labdanum, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Rosemary.
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Incense Industry, Cosmetic Industry
- Country of Origin - India