Labdanum Absolute | Cistus Ladanifer
Labdanum Absolute is a very thick and sticky absolute. It is obtained from the Cistus Plant. It has a Deep, Sweet Balsamic, Faintly but persistently herbaceous, ambery Aroma. Labdanum Absolute Oil is used in fine Perfumery and Skincare Industry.
Labdanum Uses, Benefits and it's Properties :
- Botanical Name - Cistus Ladanifer
- Color and Appearance - Brown thick mass
- Odor - Deep, Sweet Balsamic, faintly but persistently herbaceous, ambery
- Odour Strength - Medium
- Grade - Therapeutic
- Method of Production - Solvent Extraction
- Application - Labdanum is used extensively in perfumery, partly as excellent Fixative, partly to introduce a rich suave sweetness and natural Undertone. Which blends well with colognes, all kinds of oriental Bases, chypres, amber bases etc. The only drawback being deep coloured.
- Blends well with - Oakmoss, Clarysage, Pine, Juniperberry, Opoponax, Lavender, Lavandin, Bergamot, Cypress, Vetiver, patchouli, Olibanum
- Industrial destination - Fragrance Industry, Cosmetic Industry , Incense Industry
- Country of Origin - Spain/India
- Main ingredients - Sabinene, Myrcene, Cineol, Borneol, Neroli