Lemon Oil | Citrus Limonum Linn :
Lemon essential oil (citrus limon) comes from the lemon tree, a small evergreen tree with glossy leaves, fragrant white flowers, and yellow fruit that is produced all year. The essential oil can be diluted and applied directly to the skin or diffused into the air and inhaled. It is a common ingredient in various skin and aromatherapy products.
It has long been used as a home remedy to clear the skin, to soothe anxiety, and to stimulate the mind. More recently, small medical studies have investigated the validity of these claims and discovered that lemon oil does offer several health benefits.
Lemon oil poses many therapeutic benefits such as Anti-infectious, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antiviral, astringent, calmative, cicatrizing, circulatory, depurative, digestive, diuretic, hemostatic, stimulant, tonic, vermifuge The main constituents of Lemon Oil are: Limonene, α-Pinene, Camphene, β-Pinene, Sabinene, Myrcene, α-Terpinene, Linalool, β -bisabolene, trans-α-Bergamotene, Nerol, and Neral.
• Both the Lemon fruit and the essential oil have been used in Ayurvedic medicines for thousands of years to treat a vast range of health issues.
• Lemon Oil possibly has the most powerful anti-microbial activity of all the essential oils.
• Lemon Essential Oil is known to be invigorating, cleansing, and purifying.
• Lemon Oil can boost energy and metabolism, enhance moods, and disinfect skin and surfaces.
lemon oil benefits, uses and it's Properties :
- Botanical Name - Citrus Limonum Linn
- Color and Appearance - Pale yellow to yellow thin mobile liquid
- Country - India
- Odour Strength - Strong
- Extraction Process - Cold Expression
- Usage - Fine Cosmetics, Perfumery, Toiletries and Aromatherapy
- Odor - Fresh and sweet odor, truly reminiscent of the ripe peel.
- Raw Material -Peel
- Certification - MSDS, COA
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Blends well with - Benzoin, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Labdanum, Mandarine, Neroli, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Vetiver. .