Myrrh Essential Oil | Commiphora Myrrha:
Myrrh Oil is produced via solvent extraction method from the resin or “gum” of myrrh that is derived from the small, thorny Commiphora myrrh tree, which is related to the Frankincense tree, Its gum is used to extract its Oil and absolute, which is widely used in cosmetics, Perfumery and medicine industry due to its Aromatic, Therapeutic and Fixative properties.
Myrrh Oil facilitates the fading of unwanted blemishes on the skin, soothes itchiness, and reduces symptoms of eczema among other skin ailments. It effectively cleans, moisturizes, and tightens the skin, thereby reducing and preventing further chapping, cracking, and sagginess.
Due to being rich with aromatic and fixative values, Its, absolute, Oil and Resinoid is widely used in cosmetics, perfumery, and aromatherapy industry.
Myrrh Oil Benefits and it's Properties :
- Botanical Ref.- Commiphora Myrrha
- Plant Part Used – Resin / Gum
- Country of Origin - India
- Color Property – Light Yellowish to Brownish Yellow free flow liquid
- Odor – Fresh, Sweet, Characteristic
- Oil Grade – Commercial Therapeutic
- Usage - Fine Cosmetics, Perfumery and Aromatherapy
- Blends Properly with - Geranium, Jasmine, Clove, Palmarosa oil, bergamot, Peppermint Oil, Clove Oil, Fennel Seed Oil, basil Oil etc
- Extraction method – Steam Distillation