Cassia Essential Oil | Cinnamomum Cassia Oil :
- Botanical Name - Cinnamomum Cassia
- Color and Appearance - Pale yellow mobile liquid
- Odor - Sweet Spicy Sightly Woody Balsamic
- Odour Strength - medium
- Grade - Cosmetic
- Country of Origin - India
- Main ingredients - Cinnamic Aldehyde, Methyl Eugenol, Salicylaldehyde
- Blends well with - Benzoin, Clove, Coriander, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Rosemary.
- Industrial destination -Fragrance Industry, Flavour Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry, Food Industry, Cosmetic Industry.
- Application - As modifier in liqueur-flavors, flavors for baked goods, candy Mouthwashes etc. Good for chewing tobacco compounds and Cinnamon like character.
You may also like