Bay Leaf Oil | Pimento Racemosa :
Bay Leaf Essential Oil is steam distilled from leaves of evergreen tropical bay tree, indigenous to Asia. Botanically it is known as Pimento Racemosa Oil. The warm spicy fragrance of the leaf is wonderful for relieving stress, anxiety and hysteria.
Bay Leaf Oil Uses and it's Properties :
- Botanical Name - Pimento Racemosa
- Plant Family - Lauraceae
- Grade - Therapeutic Commercial
- Plant Part - Steam Distillation
- Country - India
- Fragrance - Strong, spicy, bay leaf
- Blends with - Clary Sage, Juniper, Rosemary, Cypress, Lavender, Pine and other Citrus & Spice Oils, Cardamon, Caraway, Cedarwood, Coriander
- Used In - Soaps, Cosmetics, Colognes, Hair Tonics, Insecticides and more.