Bay Leaf Oil: (also known as Bay Oil)
Bay Leaf Essential Oil is steam distiled from leaves of evergreen tropical bay tree, indigenous to Asia. The warm spicy fragrance of the leaf is wonderful for relieving stress, anxiety and hysteria.
- Botanical Name - Pimento Racemosa
- Plant Family - Lauraceae
- Grade - Therapeutic Commercial
- Plant Part - Steam Distillation
- Country - India
- Fragrance - Strong, spicy, bay leaf
- Blends with - Clary Sage, Juniper, Rosemary, Cypress, Lavender, Pine and other Citrus & Spice Oils, Cardamon, Caraway, Cedarwood, Coriander
- Used In - Soaps, Cosmetics, Colognes, Hair Tonics, Insecticides and more.